PLEASE NOTE THAT IN RESPONSE TO THE LATEST GOVERNMENT ADVICE RELATING TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC I HAVE SUSPENDED ALL FACE-TO-FACE SURGERY APPOINTMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. APPOINTMENTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND WILL BE CONDUCTED OVER THE TELEPHONE TO AVOID UNNECESSARY TRAVEL AND CONTACT WITH POTENTIALLY VULNERABLE INDIVIDUALS.
Chris and his team run a number of advice surgeries for local residents each month. These surgeries take place right across the constituency to make them as easy as possible for people to attend.
MP Advice surgeries are run on an appointment basis so that we can ensure that everyone can be seen and have sufficient time to discuss their issues with Chris or a member of his team. To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01706 538262. (Please note that we are still in the process of setting up our constituency office and a full address will be provided shortly.)
Surgeries are available at various times and dates each month, we will always try to arrange the most appropriate for you when making an appointment.
Advice surgeries are held at the following locations:
- Heywood Market, York Street, Heywood, OL10 1LT.
- Darnhill Library, Argyle Street, Heywood, OL10 3RY.
- Middleton Library, Long Street, Middleton, Manchester, M24 6DU.
- Alkrington Library, Kirkway, Middleton, M24 1LW.
- Demesne Community Centre, Asby Close, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4JF.
- Castleton Community Centre, Manchester Road, Rochdale OL11 3AF.
- Norden Old Library, 782 Edenfield Rd, Norden, Rochdale, OL12 7RB.
- Brimrod Methodist Church, Roch Valley Way, Rochdale, OL11 4PZ.
Please remember that it is not always possible for a member of parliament to help with every issue but Chris and his team will advise on a case-by-case basis if and how they are able to assist.
Parliamentary protocol means that Chris can only deal with residents from the Heywood and Middleton constituency (which includes Bamford, Castleton and Norden). If you reside in another constituency you can find details of your MP by visiting https://members.parliament.uk/constituencies.
You will be asked to confirm your name, address and the nature of your issue when making an appointment.